Exide Li-ion (Lithium) ELTX9
180A – 36Wh – 0.7Kg
YTX7A-BS | YTX9-BS | YTR9-BS
No Spacers included
Up to 80% lighter than lead-acid batteries for the ultimate riding experience.
Extreme Cycle Life
More than 2000 cycles.
Super Fast Recharge
Super fast recharge speeds.
Ready to use
No acid inside comes ready to be installed.
Multiple mounting position
Even upside down.
Install and forget.
Exide Li-Ion Benefits:
- Ultra-lightweight – up to 80% lighter than lead-acid batteries
- Very low self-discharge – long shelf life and perfect for seasonal use
- Super-fast recharging
- Extreme cycle life – more than 2000 cycles
- First-class safety features
- Multi-position mounting – even upside down
- Ready to use and maintenance free – just install and forget
- State-of-charge indicator for regular checks at one glance
- Covers the majority of parc – spacers included for more fitment options
Please make sure you read and understand the instructions before upgrading to lithium batteries. Click on this link for the full instructions
Lithium is still a new technology and while they provide a higher starting performace than lead-acid they lack performance in continous use – i.e. running heated grips speakers GPS exessive lights etc.
In addition to this lithium batteries must be charged by a lithium charger. Please be sure to bear these points in mind if you plan to upgrade to lithium.
Please give us a call if you need to ask any questions as we will be more than happy to be of assistance.
Need a Lithium charger? Find the new Exide Li-ion charger by clicking here.